Look closely. Do you see it?
I’ve been passing this lamppost for more than 5 years, and happened to notice this ridiculousness a long time ago. Last week when I passed by it again, I finally decided to snap a pic. I don’t know enough about how these street lights get installed or how the concrete gets laid, but I’m guessing this is the responsibility of the electric company. It surely doesn’t inspire confidence that they can’t spell, or just didn’t bother to fix the mistake if they even saw it. It’s so minor and yet so egregious. In their defense, I’ve never quite understood the silent “gh” thing.
Are my expectations too high?
Do you think you would’ve even noticed this on the street, or do I just have an eagle eye?
- Photo of the day: The Huanting in Connecticut March 31, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Keep dog’s away February 22, 2009 | 6 comments
- Photo of the day: Departures and Arrivals January 22, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: The corner of W 13th St and W 4th St June 16, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: A man in need of an iPad June 11, 2010 | 3 comments