Consider the number of people that must have seen this sign before it was posted: the writer, the printer, the sign manufacturer, the installer, the building manager. And not one knows how to spell, or cared enough to fix the mistake. Amazing.
- Photo of the day: The Huanting in Connecticut March 31, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Bottom loading instructions May 7, 2009 | 7 comments
- Photo of the day: Street Lihgting March 4, 2009 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: How do we call agent?? February 24, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: You must be in one of the first five cars May 14, 2009 | 8 comments
At least it doesn't say Keep Do'gs Away. That would have been truly incomprehensible!
Or: Keep dog's (stuff) away.
tom sakell says
good description. no one cared (enough)
Ryan Kennedy says
Exactly, I think it means 'Keep dog's (poop) away' and they didn't want to say Poop.
I think its because its looks like a poop box for dogs :D