Burn Calories, Not Electricity
Take the Stairs!
Walking up the stairs just 2 minutes a day helps prevent weight gain. It also helps the environment.
I did a little investigation and discovered that this is a campaign put on by NYC’s health commissioner. Read more about it in the New York Times.
I really love this sign, and more specifically where it’s placed. Apparently others like it, too — it’s been viewed on Flickr more than 1,870 times (and its related photo 790+ times)! Hope you like it, too.
- Photo of the day: HSBC’s Pleasure and Pain February 16, 2009 | 0 comments
- Photo of the day: Please don’t touch, lick, stroke or mount the exhibits March 7, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Dollars and Cents January 21, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Push to take toilet paper February 28, 2009 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: Unattended Kids April 2, 2009 | 1 comments