WE LOVE KIDS, BUT
PLEASE KEEP YOURS
AT YOUR TABLE!
WILL BE GIVEN
A SHOT OF
A FREE PUPPY.
– Thanks, Mgt
When Andrew sent out a tweet about it, I just knew I needed to have a pic for the blog.
The sign amuses me because it’s a) huge, b) unforgiving, c) “on brand”. It’s the last part that I find the most interesting. The Flying Fish is a down-and-dirty seafood joint that prides itself being cheap and no frills. They serve your food in Styrofoam containers with plenty of snark on the side. So while they could have just put up a basic “Don’t leave your children unattended” sign, they decided to do it their way.
[I did a search and found a whole buttload of these silly signs!]
Incidentally, on one wall of the Flying Fish they have the World’s First Billy Bass Adoption Center:
- Photo of the day: No breastfeeding May 8, 2009 | 36 comments
- Photo of the day: Please don’t touch, lick, stroke or mount the exhibits March 7, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Back in 30 minutes June 15, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Tropicana grocery display May 5, 2009 | 4 comments
- Photo of the day: Vietnamese Sandwishes January 18, 2010 | 2 comments