Imagine my surprise when I walked into the Cathay Pacific terminal at JFK and saw this HSBC ad. Kismet! I’ve always enjoyed their Your Point of View airport campaign, but even with all of my travel I’d never seen this one before. Check out all of their ads.
I wonder what the skycap thought when I immediately stopped to take a pic. Had he asked what I was doing, I would have felt quite silly saying, “That’s the name of my blog!”
This is the first photo in my new blog series: Photo of the day. I thought it would be totally appropriate to start with this one. While all of my photos are posted on Flickr, I thought it would be good to highlight some interesting ones here.
Hope you enjoy, and can’t wait to read your comments!
- Photo of the day: Please don’t touch, lick, stroke or mount the exhibits March 7, 2009 | 1 comments
- In case of fire: Do Not Use Twitter June 25, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Burn Calories, Not Electricity February 27, 2009 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: No breastfeeding May 8, 2009 | 36 comments
- @whitneyhess on Acela Express June 15, 2009 | 0 comments