Orian got this hilarious survey in the mail and saved it for me cuz he knew I’d get a kick out of it. (He knows me so well!)
I knew something was off immediately, but I had to stare at it for a moment before I could see what the heck was going on. Do you see it? It’s amazing what one missing carriage return can do.
I just have to include the note that came with it, purely for entertainment value. Sorry to the pastor whose name is on it.
The rest of the survey is laid out just fine, without errors.
- Photo of the day: You must be in one of the first five cars May 14, 2009 | 8 comments
- Photo of the day: Hebrew elevator February 23, 2009 | 13 comments
- Photo of the day: Street Lihgting March 4, 2009 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: The Huanting in Connecticut March 31, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Follow this line January 11, 2011 | 7 comments
It's always the second most obvious thing you miss when proofreading.