Who doesn’t love a good pun? I’m more of a double entendre girl myself, but even a har har pun can get a chuckle out of me sometimes.
I found this tip jar at a Haagen Dazs in Santa Fe Plaza in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Now for those of you who are a bit slow, I’ll explain it: Counterintelligence is what intelligence agencies do to thwart spying. This is particularly amusing in New Mexico because of their love of aliens and conspiracy theories (see Roswell UFO incident).
But putting tips in the “counter intelligence” jar is helping the people behind the counter get one step closer to the door by supporting their education. Get it? Get it?
Oh boy, there really is no good way to explain a pun, is there?
- Photo of the day: Vietnamese Sandwishes January 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Floor seats January 15, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: LLUP to open January 26, 2010 | 0 comments
- Photo of the day: Unattended Kids April 2, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: No breastfeeding May 8, 2009 | 36 comments