When Orian was apartment hunting last month, he saw this sign in a vestibule and snapped a pic. A couple things amused him: 1) the three exclamation points, and 2) that the person wrote “be aware” instead of “beware” (something I might not have picked up on).
I have a hard time believing the sign is really needed given how big and chunky the door handle is — but something tells me it wouldn’t be posted there if several people hadn’t smacked their faces walking right into it.
I guess they keep that glass sparkling clean!
What are some amusing glass warnings you’ve seen lately?
- Photo of the day: Please don’t touch, lick, stroke or mount the exhibits March 7, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: LLUP to open January 26, 2010 | 0 comments
- Photo of the day: You must be in one of the first five cars May 14, 2009 | 8 comments
- Photo of the day: Back in 30 minutes June 15, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Dollars and Cents January 21, 2010 | 2 comments