Talk about being on brand. The Peabody Hotel never misses a beat when it comes to their world-renowned ducks.
This is the sign they put in front of the center elevator just before the March of the Ducks. It’s so freakin’ cute and something you’d never see anywhere else that I just had to share.
Learn more about the Peabody Ducks. And remember, it’s the details that count.
- Photo of the day: Back in 30 minutes June 15, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Unattended Kids April 2, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Please don’t touch, lick, stroke or mount the exhibits March 7, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Tropicana grocery display May 5, 2009 | 4 comments
- Photo of the day: 12 Gay Street May 18, 2009 | 0 comments