Last week this photo was posted to BuzzFeed and made the rounds on Twitter. It’s originally from johnpiercy on Flickr.
I think it looks doctored, but John isn’t sure. It’s just too hilarious to be real!
What do you think?
P.S. If I was caught in or near a fire, I definitely WOULD use Twitter. My followers would help save my life.
- Photo of the day: No breastfeeding May 8, 2009 | 36 comments
- Photo of the day: Vietnamese Sandwishes January 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- @whitneyhess on Acela Express June 15, 2009 | 0 comments
- A year of Twitter statistics January 8, 2009 | 3 comments
- Photo of the day: HSBC’s Pleasure and Pain February 16, 2009 | 0 comments
This was created by Flo Heiss, Creative Partner at Dare Digital. It's actually in our office here in London but has now gone viral.
The original: http://floheiss.wordpress.com/2009/06/18/twitte…