Recently got this zinger in my inbox:
Sorry if I find your site overwhelming.
And I don’t want to be a UX designer.
And I am too busy to blog or tweet.
But I do software. So knowing about UX design is not an issue for me.
That was the beginning. The rest was asking me to help them find a user experience designer for their project.
Too funny not to post.
- What the customer actually wanted October 1, 2009 | 11 comments
- Bill Maher makes fun of Captcha’s poor usability May 12, 2010 | 8 comments
- Your profile has been viewed by
June 11, 2010 | 6 comments
- Digital Conversion PSA April 30, 2009 | 0 comments
- Auto-flush toilet has a mind of its own January 27, 2008 | 8 comments