To discover what we were really talking about during IA Summit 2009, Damon Herren used Wordle to create a word cloud visualization from all of the tweets containing the hashtag #IAS09.
And what’s smack dab in the middle? Me! I know I tweet up a storm when I’m at conferences, but the @ prefacing my name means that it was replies to or mentions of me, not my tweets.
Elena Melendy sent this my way and I cracked up as soon as I saw it. She put it best:
I thought you might get a kick out of this. As I commented to the blog author, that was the whole point of your evangelism presentation–putting yourself out there front and center is how you build community.
Even though it makes me a bit uncomfortable to be front and center, I suppose I did accomplish what I set out to. It’s important to me that I practice what I preach. So there you go — I guess this stuff works.
- Web 2.0 Expo NY: Lane Becker’s “Customer Service is the New Marketing” September 20, 2008 | 0 comments
- IA Summit 2008: Gene Smith’s “Tagging: Five emerging trends” April 17, 2008 | 0 comments
- IA Summit 2008 Opening Keynote: “Journey to the Center of Design” by Jared Spool April 12, 2008 | 4 comments
- Email of the Week: I Do Software July 7, 2010 | 2 comments
- IA Summit 2009: A functional family reunion March 29, 2009 | 2 comments
Leave a Reply