Recently got this zinger in my inbox:
Sorry if I find your site overwhelming.
And I don’t want to be a UX designer.
And I am too busy to blog or tweet.
But I do software. So knowing about UX design is not an issue for me.
That was the beginning. The rest was asking me to help them find a user experience designer for their project.
Too funny not to post.
- What REALLY happened during the IA Summit (#IAS09) May 18, 2009 | 0 comments
- Developing a Website March 17, 2008 | 1 comments
- Join me at IDEA2009 on Sept 15-16 August 26, 2009 | 3 comments
- Email: “Legibility — Grading, Testing, and Standards” September 21, 2008 | 1 comments
- When You Startup With UX July 24, 2010 | 0 comments