Yesterday Lis Hubert and I got together at New Work City to talk about the ins and outs of being self-employed user experience designers. We realized that between the two of us we can count the number of indie UXers we know in NYC on one hand. Given how much networking we both do, it was a pretty astonishing realization.
We have decided to put out a summons for all user experience professionals in New York City who consider themselves independent practitioners and are not currently full-time salaried employees. If you fill out a W9 instead of a W4, you’re who we’re looking for.
Please take a few minutes to complete the survey below, and forward this link onto any colleagues or friends who also fit the bill. We look forward to hearing from you. And thank you for your time!
- Take our Twitter survey for a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card December 1, 2009 | 4 comments
- To gather together January 21, 2011 | 7 comments
- What is it like to be a creative entrepreneur? October 16, 2012 | 2 comments
- Whit Hour – Week 6 September 21, 2009 | 0 comments
- The Neighborhood Business Experience November 3, 2011 | 8 comments