This is part of a series called “City Trails” to track my daily treks around NYC
Here’s what I put myself through this week:
Monday, May 25
Tuesday, May 26
Wednesday, May 27
Thursday, May 28
Friday, May 29
The maps include distance traveled by walking, subway and cab.
What did your week look like? Post the maps on your blog with a link back here so it’ll show up in the trackbacks (or just give us your post link here in the comments).
[If you’re wondering, I used Gmaps Pedometer to make these maps]
- City Trails: May 18-22 May 27, 2009 | 0 comments
- City Trails: May 11-15 May 15, 2009 | 3 comments
- Seeking All Independent User Experience Professionals in NYC August 28, 2009 | 4 comments
- Whit Hour – Week 14 August 23, 2010 | 1 comments
- Whit Hour – Week 6 September 21, 2009 | 0 comments