I’ve been realizing this week that I’m a true road warrior. Most days I find myself in all corners of New York City, from TriBeCa to the Upper West Side to Union Square to the West Village and sometimes to DUMBO. So I’ve decided to start a new blog series called “City Trails” to track my adventures. I won’t be telling you exactly where I went (because I really don’t need stalkers), but you’ll still be able to get a sense of how crazy my days are.
The maps include distance traveled by walking, subway and cab.
Here’s what I put myself through this week:
Monday, May 11
Tuesday, May 12
Wednesday, May 13
Thursday, May 14
Friday, May 15
Oh, the consulting life. I think I’m going to start making people come to me!
What did your weeks look like? Post the maps on your blog with a link back here so it’ll show up in the trackbacks (or just give us your post link here in the comments).
[If you’re wondering, I used Gmaps Pedometer to make these maps]
- City Trails: May 25-29 May 30, 2009 | 0 comments
- City Trails: May 18-22 May 27, 2009 | 0 comments
- Seeking All Independent User Experience Professionals in NYC August 28, 2009 | 4 comments
- The User Experience Process for the Seamless iPad App February 25, 2013 | 11 comments
- More great press on the boxee NYC meetup March 29, 2009 | 0 comments
Shelley Greenberg says
Wow, this is really cool! You really get around the city, lady.