Here’s what I put myself through this week:
Monday, May 18
Tuesday, May 19
Wednesday, May 20
Thursday, May 21
Friday, May 22
The maps include distance traveled by walking, subway and cab.
A lot calmer than last week — I’ve instituted a new routine! Gonna experiment for about a month before going into detail.
What did your week look like? Post the maps on your blog with a link back here so it’ll show up in the trackbacks (or just give us your post link here in the comments).
[If you’re wondering, I used Gmaps Pedometer to make these maps]
- City Trails: May 25-29 May 30, 2009 | 0 comments
- City Trails: May 11-15 May 15, 2009 | 3 comments
- Seeking All Independent User Experience Professionals in NYC August 28, 2009 | 4 comments
- The User Experience Process for the Seamless iPad App February 25, 2013 | 11 comments
- IA Summit 2009: The Courage to Quit March 29, 2009 | 1 comments