I thought I did a lot of traveling last year, but what I’ve got planned for 2011 already blows 2010 out of the water.
There are 10 cities on the itinerary so far, and I’m sure there will be more to come. It’s exhausting when I stop to think about it, but then I remember just how fortunate I am to get to do it all!
Gallivanting around so many different cities, experiencing all the local foods and brews, spending time with old friends and meeting new ones. It’s a great mix of work and play — but all pleasure.
So where will I be headed next?
Core conversation with Marc Hemeon — Breaking Taboos: Pros Get Real About Money Matters
Los Angeles, CA
Visiting family and relaxing
San Diego, CA
Visiting friends and relaxing
March 30-April 3
IA Summit 2011
Learning and UXing
An Event Apart – Boston
May 31-June 5
Atlanta Web Design Group
Tel Aviv, Israel
UX Israel Live
An Event Apart – DC
If you live in any of these cities or are going to be at these events, I’d love to grab a local beer with you when I’m in town. Just make sure to let me know in the comments or on Twitter @whitneyhess.
Hope to meet you when I’m in town!
- Around the World in 80 Days March 6, 2010 | 3 comments
- See you at An Event Apart Chicago October 10, 2009 | 2 comments
- An Event Apart Boston Schedule Now Online April 2, 2009 | 2 comments
- I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart 2009 January 3, 2009 | 5 comments
- I’m speaking at Interlink Conference 2011 in Vancouver, and you should come April 11, 2011 | 0 comments