I get my hair cut at Bumble & bumble‘s downtown salon. Not only does Dante always give me a great cut, but Bb creates one of the most exceptional customer experiences of any service in my day-to-day life.
They’re a high-end salon, but a key aspect of their brand is a playfulness that they inject into all of their messaging. On a recent visit I noticed these two receptacles:
The recycling bin is labeled “Come again” and the trash bin is labeled “Through with you.” It’s simple, and it’s silly, and it made me smile. They could have just labeled them like everyone else does, but someone took the time to write the copy. So if I have to pay a bit extra for my haircut, I’m okay with that. The experience is worth it.
- Photo of the day: Time To Buy Cut-Rite July 8, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Makeshift Mailbox February 18, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Please don’t touch, lick, stroke or mount the exhibits March 7, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Penn Station, Charging Station February 22, 2010 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: Mister Softee is healthier than Starbucks July 10, 2009 | 0 comments