I’m a do-it-yourself kinda girl, so instead of putting in a work order with the building staff, I’d prefer to at least try to fix things around the apartment myself.
Lately I’ve been noticing a problem with my dishwasher, so I thought I’d ask Twitter:
Not surprisingly, I got a lot of great advice. Here’s what the oracle had to say:
I think I may have fixed the problem, but I’ll have to wait until I have another full load to run to test it out.
Thanks to everyone who weighed in!
- TwitterBerry was mean to me March 1, 2008 | 7 comments
- Photo of the day: Whirlpool dishwasher utensil tray May 6, 2009 | 24 comments
- I bought a MacBook Air! January 15, 2008 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Cigarette vending machine May 12, 2009 | 9 comments
- Twitter Blocks March 1, 2008 | 2 comments