If you weren’t able to catch the live broadcast, be sure to check out the video and podcast.
We talked about how I’ve used Twitter to build my professional network, what it’s like to be a consultant, and all sorts of stuff about user experience. I had such a great time, and the hour flew by!
Thanks to everyone who tuned in, and especially to Jeffrey and Dan for making me feel so comfortable.
- User Experience on The Big Web Show June 16, 2010 | 0 comments
- boxee now in public alpha January 8, 2009 | 2 comments
- Redesigning the boxee experience December 18, 2008 | 21 comments
- Happy Cog and Happy Whitney November 19, 2008 | 21 comments
- How Twitter has changed my life July 8, 2008 | 18 comments