Interaction 09, IxDA’s 2nd annual conference, took place in Vancouver this year in early February. As usual, I live-Twittered most of the sessions and posted the tweets here on the blog: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3. The NY chapter of IxDA hosted an Interaction 09 recap event for those who were unable to attend, at which I gave a short presentation on the interesting and useful role that Twitter played throughout the conference.
Now to round it all out, an article I wrote recapping Interaction 09 was published today on Boxes and Arrows. B&A graciously sponsored my trip to Vancouver to allow me to cover the event for them. Though it has been a few months, between work and travel to other conferences and life getting in the way, we’ve finally got the article posted. I’m thrilled to have my writing up on Boxes and Arrows!
Hope the article rings true for those who attended the conference, and provides some insight and learning for those who didn’t. Looking forward to reading your comments!
- I’m speaking at Interlink Conference 2011 in Vancouver, and you should come April 11, 2011 | 0 comments
- I’m Speaking at Pittsburgh Web Design Day March 13, 2009 | 3 comments
- IxDA Interaction 09: Day 1 February 17, 2009 | 3 comments
- Holy crap…I gave the closing plenary at IA Summit 2010 May 10, 2010 | 2 comments
- Fulfilling My Dreams, and Saying No Along the Way August 3, 2010 | 33 comments
Leave a Reply