Okay, so photos of the day. While I was at UIE’s UI13 conference in October, I took a gander through the MIT bookstore. When I stumbled upon these two geeky tees, I couldn’t help but snap a pic while no one was looking.
I went to Carnegie Mellon a.k.a. Nerds ‘R’ Us and even we didn’t have t-shirts like this in the bookstore. Truly amazing, and definitely gonna help the frosh get laid.
- Photo of the day: Vietnamese Sandwishes January 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: No breastfeeding May 8, 2009 | 36 comments
- Photo of the day: Support Counter Intelligence January 19, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Floor seats January 15, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Snowman Poop! February 12, 2010 | 0 comments