I was walking down the street with Dan Rollman of URDB and spotted the most perfect irony. I managed to get my camera out just in time; the dog looked at me just as I snapped the pic, then ran away.
Wish I could remember what store it was so I could send them this. If anyone knows, please let me know! It was somewhere in the Village or SoHo.
- Photo of the day: The Huanting in Connecticut March 31, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: But if you teach me to organize… February 20, 2009 | 10 comments
- Photo of the day: The corner of W 13th St and W 4th St June 16, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Be aware of glass door!!! July 2, 2009 | 4 comments
- Photo of the day: Kickin’ It Old School February 15, 2010 | 3 comments
Now that's just super cute ^_^
Whitney Hess says
Dan Rollman informs me that we saw this pup somewhere on Lafayette, just south of Houston.