Okay, so this isn’t really a Hebrew elevator. It’s in a building in San Francisco, actually the offices of Cooper Design. I took a course there two years ago and found these buttons to be so ridiculous I just had to take a pic.
I call it a Hebrew elevator because the numbers are laid out from right to left. Did you notice that?
Could this possibly have not been an accident? What purpose would there be for arranging the floors this way? Any ideas?
- Photo of the day: Elevator madness March 5, 2009 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: Negative Floors October 19, 2011 | 28 comments
- Photo of the day: Elevator button or fire alert? April 1, 2009 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: Street Lihgting March 4, 2009 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Follow this line January 11, 2011 | 7 comments