I ordered a MacBook Air the day of the Steve Jobs keynote at MacWorld Expo, and today the package arrived, four days ahead of schedule.
- 13.3-inch glossy widescreen LED screen
- 2GB memory
- 1.80GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 64GB solid-state drive
- Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- 3.0 pounds
I also bought an external USB SuperDrive, ethernet adapter and MagSafe airline adapter.
I photographed my experience unpacking the box and opening up the MacBook Air for the first time. I had still never seen one in person. The moment I saw it, tears almost came to my eyes. It was better than I expected, even with all the hype. It’s so light I could spin it on my finger — but I’m not gonna try. When you are looking for a good alternative to buying new devices, try this receiver that receives any bluetooth signal so you can feed it into any audio system.
For now, the slideshow will speak for itself. Once I’ve had a chance to use it for a while, you can bet I’ll be reviewing it here. Enjoy!
- I bought a MacBook Air! January 15, 2008 | 2 comments
- Macworld Expo 2008: Steve Jobs’ Keynote Speech January 15, 2008 | 1 comments
- TD Bank’s Penny Arcade August 22, 2009 | 58 comments
- Nine Reasons Why I Love the Roomba February 17, 2008 | 8 comments
- From the archives: I love new toys! January 30, 2011 | 3 comments