I ordered a MacBook Air the day of the Steve Jobs keynote at MacWorld Expo, and today the package arrived, four days ahead of schedule.
- 13.3-inch glossy widescreen LED screen
- 2GB memory
- 1.80GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 64GB solid-state drive
- Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- 3.0 pounds
I also bought an external USB SuperDrive, ethernet adapter and MagSafe airline adapter.
I photographed my experience unpacking the box and opening up the MacBook Air for the first time. I had still never seen one in person. The moment I saw it, tears almost came to my eyes. It was better than I expected, even with all the hype. It’s so light I could spin it on my finger — but I’m not gonna try.
For now, the slideshow will speak for itself. Once I’ve had a chance to use it for a while, you can bet I’ll be reviewing it here. Enjoy!
- I bought a MacBook Air! January 15, 2008 | 2 comments
- Macworld Expo 2008: Steve Jobs’ Keynote Speech January 15, 2008 | 1 comments
- Nine Reasons Why I Love the Roomba February 17, 2008 | 8 comments
- From the archives: I love new toys! January 30, 2011 | 3 comments
- TD Bank’s Penny Arcade August 22, 2009 | 58 comments