Beard Papa claims to make the world’s best cream puffs, and they aren’t lying. Fortunately for the folks at New Work City, they have a location just around the corner. Unfortunately, it’s been “closed for maintenance” since November.
I walked by recently and noticed a FedEx box labeled MAIL BOX taped to the outside of the glass.
It’s not just the unprofessionalism that’s amusing, but the fact that they’re asking the United States Postal Service to leave the mail in a competitor’s product.
Do other people realize these things, or do I just have a very strange sense of humor?
- Photo of the day: How to make the perfect egg cream May 20, 2009 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Be aware of glass door!!! July 2, 2009 | 3 comments
- Photo of the day: Floor seats January 15, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Support Counter Intelligence January 19, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: A man in need of an iPad June 11, 2010 | 3 comments