In honor of Wednesday’s near-blizzard in NYC, I wanted to share this winter treat with all of you.
“You’ve been naughty, so here’s the scoop. You’re getting nothing but Snowman Poop!”
A few months ago I was visiting my friend in Mystic, CT, and we went to B.F. Clyde’s Cider Mill where they were selling this in the gift shop.
I was disappointed to learn that snowman poop is also known as mini marshmallows. This stocking stuffer by Gourmet du Village of Morin Heights, Quebec, includes: 1 tall mug and 2 pouches of white hot chocolate mix with marshmallows.
…which I’m fairly certain you can make yourself at home. Stay warm this weekend, and Happy Friday!
- Photo of the day: Bags on Board February 23, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Floor seats January 15, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Unattended Kids April 2, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: No Yes No No July 3, 2009 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Makeshift Mailbox February 18, 2010 | 1 comments