My cousins have an adorable Boston Terrier named Luna. She likes to play tug of war, and fetch, and tear her toys apart. And unlike the dogs I had growing up, she also likes to poop outside.
Over the summer my cousins were taking Luna for a walk and I noticed their completely amazing leash.
Made by a company called Bags on Board, the retractable leash has a built-in doggie poop bag dispenser. Imagine: no more napkins or Ziplocks or oversized grocery bags — or worse, having nothing at all!
I mean, it’s no Pooper Scooper, but it sure does save the pocket space and make the whole process more efficient. I find it pretty innovative, and I’m shocked it took this long for someone to invent.
The best ideas are always so obvious, aren’t they?
Cat owners, you’re in luck. They make a litter box scoop with a built-in baggie, too!
- Photo of the day: Pen Pocket October 28, 2011 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: Snowman Poop! February 12, 2010 | 0 comments
- Photo of the day: A 90-year-old’s cell phone May 4, 2009 | 11 comments
- Photo of the day: Insert hands to dry July 6, 2009 | 20 comments
- Photo of the day: Tropicana grocery display May 5, 2009 | 4 comments