NO BLANKETS ALLOWED
BLANKETS KILL GRASS
Killjoy, man! Way to harsh my mellow. I just wanted to lie out in the park. I mean, thanks for giving me a reason why, but did you have to be so blunt? How about: “Blankets Hurt Grass.” I’d feel a lot better about that.
Spotted at Washington Market Park in TriBeCa.
- Photo of the day: Departures and Arrivals January 22, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Tropicana grocery display May 5, 2009 | 4 comments
- Photo of the day: A man in need of an iPad June 11, 2010 | 3 comments
- Photo of the day: Negative Floors October 19, 2011 | 27 comments
- Photo of the day: The Huanting in Connecticut March 31, 2009 | 1 comments