I shop online so often that it’s second nature for me to immediately start typing into an shipping/billing address form based on the textbox widths and layout. However, as I was just checking out from Garnet Hill, I realized something was off.
Field labels are underneath the text field. Wow.
Had it not been for the Middle Initial small textbox I would’ve skipped the top line entirely.
This one’s for you, Luke W.
- Photo of the day: A man in need of an iPad June 11, 2010 | 3 comments
- The Flawed Dining Experience at Hill Country August 13, 2009 | 5 comments
- When a Design Firm Fails September 5, 2012 | 10 comments
- Photo of the day: Visualizing Genres June 17, 2010 | 7 comments
- Photo of the day: Back in 30 minutes June 15, 2010 | 2 comments