I shop online so often that it’s second nature for me to immediately start typing into an shipping/billing address form based on the textbox widths and layout. However, as I was just checking out from Garnet Hill, I realized something was off.
Field labels are underneath the text field. Wow.
Had it not been for the Middle Initial small textbox I would’ve skipped the top line entirely.
This one’s for you, Luke W.
- Email: “Legibility — Grading, Testing, and Standards” September 21, 2008 | 1 comments
- Microsoft Download Center January 19, 2008 | 1 comments
- Group Video Chat: A Usability Evaluation May 23, 2008 | 6 comments
- Photo of the day: Follow this line January 11, 2011 | 7 comments
- The Flawed Dining Experience at Hill Country August 13, 2009 | 5 comments