The world is rapidly changing. Do you realize what is happening around you? Do you understand the context in which the products and services you help to create will be used, reused, and repurposed? Ecosystems are paradigms are shifting so dramatically that the research you do at the beginning of a project may no longer be relevant by the end of it.
Last week Orian sent this tweet sharing an amazing video titled Did You Know? A presentation originally by Karl Fisch, mashed up by Scott McLeod and Jeff Bronman, the video illustrates the state of information technology in our universe. It’s staggering, and it makes me realize how ill-equipped we are to keep up. The status quo is officially over. What are you going to do to prepare for the new reality?
- Historical Technology: Machines of Times Gone By April 11, 2011 | 6 comments
- UX and The Lawsuit August 9, 2012 | 9 comments
- My high school computer science homework March 5, 2009 | 1 comments
- I’m teaching a Girl Develop IT class! September 21, 2010 | 0 comments
- Location Agnostic, Context Specific February 7, 2012 | 11 comments