I just received an e-mail to notify me that I was not elected to the Information Architecture Institute’s board of directors. While I am disappointed that I won’t be able to represent the IAI in an official capacity and help them to reach a new generation of IA practitioners, I’ll still keep fighting the good fight on my own. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the four new directors — Livia Labate, Andrew Hinton, Christian Crumlish and Russ Unger — and I know they will do a wonderful job bringing greater awareness and structure to the organization and the practice.
Congrats guys, and be sure to let me know how I can help!
- IA Summit 2009: A functional family reunion March 29, 2009 | 2 comments
- IA Summit 2008: “Designing with Patterns in the Real World: Lessons from Yahoo! and Comcast” April 18, 2008 | 0 comments
- Volume 1, Issue 1 of the Journal of IA May 6, 2009 | 1 comments
- IA Summit 2008: “Presence, identity and attention in social web architecture” April 17, 2008 | 0 comments
- IA Summit 2008 Closing Plenary: “Linkosophy” by Andrew Hinton May 12, 2008 | 3 comments