Just to whet your appetite, here are some posts I’ll be writing in the next week:
- The new look of Facebook profiles
- 10 worthwhile Twitter bots
- Thank you letters
- Please don’t stalk me (geosocial networking)
If you have any thoughts or questions about these topics that you’d like to see addressed, just leave a comment and I’ll do my best to work them in. And if there’s ever something you think I’m missing or need to be discussing here, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Post a comment, send me an e-mail, chat with me on Twitter. I’m pretty damn easy to get in touch with.
Check back soon to see these new posts, or better yet subscribe to my RSS feed so you’re sure not to miss anything. (What is RSS?)
- Readers, let’s talk July 16, 2008 | 6 comments
- links for 2008-02-25 February 25, 2008 | 0 comments
- Are you new here? My top 10 posts January 9, 2009 | 10 comments
- A Brief Recap on Year 4 February 2, 2012 | 0 comments
- Internet Famous March 1, 2008 | 5 comments
toby vann says
can I do an observational he said / she said take on the geosocial networking / stalking piece?
Toby, Yes yes YES! We should cross-post them, too, and try to involve both our readerships in a single discussion. That would rule.
Would you believe I haven’t noticed any difference in Facebook profiles? What am I missing? I can’t wait to find out!
But we *like* stalking you.