It’s been hot in NYC lately. Very hot. So it’s time to buy some more dresses. But being the busy woman that I am, I don’t have a ton of time to go shopping. I decided to check out a few websites to see if anything caught my eye. I’ve never shopped at Bluefly.com, but a few friends have recommended it to me in the past. “Designer Clothing at Discount Prices.” Sounds pretty great to me.
As I was about 30 seconds into perusing the dresses, this dialog popped up:
I waited. And waited. No response. I took a shower and came back 15 minutes later. Still nothing. My Bluefly Personal Shopper never showed!
Now how’s that for bad customer experience…
- PayPal’s Live Chat Falls Short May 19, 2008 | 9 comments
- Group Video Chat: A Usability Evaluation May 23, 2008 | 6 comments
- Auto-flush toilet has a mind of its own January 27, 2008 | 8 comments
- My Creating a Culture of UX workshop at UX London May 28, 2010 | 2 comments
- SeamlessWeb Mobile Site: Easy to Use, But Impossible to Order August 22, 2009 | 6 comments