I wrote a weekly newspaper column for two years. I almost never had trouble coming up with a headline — in fact, they usually came to me while I was interviewing an artist or looking at his art. They were pithy, witty, often sardonic. That’s just my style.
Yet somehow, I can’t name this blog. I need your help.
I want a blog title that sums up who I am and what I do. It’s a tall order, and probably why I can’t seem to commit to a name. I’m analytical, cynical and street-smart. I’m addicted to innovation, but I’m attracted to antiques. I think technology is meaningless if it doesn’t improve our lives and promote communication. I’m a die-hard liberal with a hippie dad. I’m opinionated and assertive, and kind of an instigator. I work full-time and do freelance on the side. I see myself as a user advocate and spend the majority of my working hours attempting to reduce the amount of bullshit we’re forced to put up with.
So all-in-all, what does that make me?
You tell me.
- Blog of the Day on Logic + Emotion March 2, 2008 | 4 comments
- Finding Myself in You May 18, 2008 | 3 comments
- Follow-up to “You’re not a user experience designer if…” June 7, 2011 | 8 comments
- Pleasure and Pain’s Most Popular Posts of 2010 December 21, 2010 | 0 comments
- Pleasure and Pain on Blog Talk Radio July 26, 2008 | 6 comments