Thank you to Business Insider for listing me among the 100 most influential tech women on Twitter. Proud to be number 76!
I’m usually a skeptic about these sorts of lists (even when I’m on them). For this one, Business Insider used PeerIndex, a social media analytics tool that assigns users a score of 0-100 by “analyzing the speed and quantity with which users spot and share their tweets.”
At least it wasn’t totally subjective ;)
I’m very appreciative of the honor, and deeply grateful to all of my Twitter followers who find my tweets interesting, thought-provoking, or just plain silly, and consider them worthy of sharing. I wouldn’t be on there if you weren’t.
- Who Gets Billion-Dollar Acquisitions? March 26, 2014 | 1 comments
- The plain numbers about women in tech – The Startups December 22, 2010 | 107 comments
- The plain numbers about women in tech – The VCs January 31, 2012 | 51 comments
- Is Empathy “Women’s Work”? March 7, 2013 | 8 comments
- Equality and Transparency at Conferences May 2, 2014 | 13 comments