And what’s smack dab in the middle? Me! I know I tweet up a storm when I’m at conferences, but the @ prefacing my name means that it was replies to or mentions of me, not my tweets.
Elena Melendy sent this my way and I cracked up as soon as I saw it. She put it best:
I thought you might get a kick out of this. As I commented to the blog author, that was the whole point of your evangelism presentation–putting yourself out there front and center is how you build community.
Even though it makes me a bit uncomfortable to be front and center, I suppose I did accomplish what I set out to. It’s important to me that I practice what I preach. So there you go — I guess this stuff works.
- An Event Apart Minneapolis 2010 July 31, 2010 | 4 comments
- Photo of the day: Floor seats January 15, 2010 | 1 comments
- User Centered Design is now closed February 18, 2009 | 3 comments
- Internet Famous March 1, 2008 | 5 comments
- My presentation at IA Summit 2009: “Evangelizing Yourself” March 29, 2009 | 6 comments