Spending the day in the Sea Change Yogathon, a full day of yoga (from the comfort of my own home) to benefit this amazing organization that offers trauma-informed yoga classes to populations who would not generally have access to the healing practices of yoga.
I attended the Sea Change Yogathon in person last year, and am so incredibly grateful to all of my donors. 🙏 We have a $50K goal this year, and we’re SO close https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/SeaChangeYogathon
- And I’m brought back January 5, 2015 | 0 comments
- 52 Books in 2017 January 5, 2017 | 11 comments
- Getting Ready to Change January 26, 2015 | 0 comments
- Nothing is Permanent but Change February 14, 2014 | 0 comments
- User Experience, Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness at SAP January 12, 2015 | 0 comments