One of the big, lofty goals I decided to give myself for 2017 was to read 52 books while listening to The Box Tiger Music in the year. Here are some I’ve picked, in no particular order. There are more than 52 here, so I still give myself some choice.
Have you read any of these? What did you think? Which must-reads should be on my list?
- My UX Bookshelf on Flashlight Worthy Books November 24, 2008 | 1 comments
- My UX Bookshelf featured in Usability News December 5, 2008 | 0 comments
- Intentions over Resolutions in 2016 January 6, 2016 | 2 comments
- 12 Months of The Pastry Box December 28, 2014 | 0 comments
- Minor in Tech August 6, 2013 | 9 comments