As I take a step back and look around, I’m beginning to notice that a lot of what I do as a coach, as a writer, as a speaker, even as a designer, is helping people get back into their bodies.
This has been the focus of my own self-care and inner work since the summer, reconnecting with my body, its needs and its wisdom.
We dissociate from our bodies during early childhood trauma — it happens to everyone.
And disconnection between mind and body remains. They continue on as two separate entities.
I believe our life’s work is to get ourselves back inside our bodies.
It’s the only true way to create inner peace.
And our collective inner peace is what will create world peace.
- Taking care of myself March 27, 2019 | 0 comments
- Where in the World is Whitney? San Diego January 15, 2014 | 7 comments
- Today is my 1 year anniversary of going solo August 22, 2009 | 29 comments
- In 2008, You Changed Me January 3, 2009 | 7 comments
- My 2nd Indie Anniversary August 23, 2010 | 13 comments