For many of us, deeper understanding comes only in conversation with another. That is often the case with my friend Paul McAleer and me. After meeting at the 2013 IA Summit, we immediately realized that many of the same topics were on our minds and questions in our hearts. We started having some pretty spectacular phone calls, and soon after wondered why we weren’t recording them for others to hear. That’s how the Designing Yourself podcast was born.
We had our second season in 2014, experimenting with new formats and greater production. In the end, we learned an important lesson — if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
We hope you benefit from our conversations in some way. We have these talks for ourselves, but we share them for you. If there’s anything we can do better, I hope you’ll let us know.
With the utmost gratitude,
Whitney and Paul
Designing Yourself – Season 2 Episode List
Thank you to Paul McAleer for your wisdom, your kindness, your patience and your inexhaustible enthusiasm. You help me learn.
We want to hear from you
What are you grappling with? What topics do you want to hear us discuss? How can we make this podcast better? Please, please get in touch at [email protected]
- Season 2 of Designing Yourself March 14, 2014 | 0 comments
- Designing Yourself for everyone – now with transcripts February 4, 2014 | 1 comments
- And I’m brought back January 5, 2015 | 0 comments
- What the Mind Alone Can Never Know January 9, 2015 | 0 comments
- The First Four Episodes of Designing Yourself August 2, 2013 | 1 comments