Published yesterday, the piece takes five of my principles for designing user experiences and shows how they apply not only to human-computer interaction but to human-human interaction as well.
There’s already a great discussion going on so be sure to head over and share your thoughts.
Whitney Johnson is founding partner of Rose Park Advisors, Clayton M. Christensen’s investment firm, and just released her new book Dare, Dream, Do: Remarkable Things Happen When You Dare to Dream. Do yourself a favor and grab a copy for you and five of your friends.
- Designing for Startups in Smashing Magazine February 26, 2011 | 0 comments
- Don Draper is the Antithesis of User Experience February 27, 2012 | 14 comments
- Fulfilling My Dreams, and Saying No Along the Way August 3, 2010 | 33 comments
- Interviewed for “Facebook, Google, and the data design disaster” March 30, 2009 | 0 comments
- My Interaction 09 recap on Boxes and Arrows May 4, 2009 | 0 comments