Published yesterday, the piece takes five of my principles for designing user experiences and shows how they apply not only to human-computer interaction but to human-human interaction as well.
There’s already a great discussion going on so be sure to head over and share your thoughts.
Whitney Johnson is founding partner of Rose Park Advisors, Clayton M. Christensen’s investment firm, and just released her new book Dare, Dream, Do: Remarkable Things Happen When You Dare to Dream. Do yourself a favor and grab a copy for you and five of your friends.
- Designing for Startups in Smashing Magazine February 26, 2011 | 0 comments
- 10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design January 10, 2009 | 14 comments
- ReadWriteWeb on my Boxee beta UX process, and other thoughts January 29, 2010 | 4 comments
- My 20 Guiding Principles for UX Design on Monster.com’s InsideTech March 26, 2010 | 2 comments
- My DIY UX talk is featured in InformationWeek August 24, 2009 | 1 comments