This is possibly my favorite 1 minute and 32 seconds in the history of moving images. I got shivers at the end.
Please do yourself and everyone else a favor by taking the time to watch this now, then send it to everyone who has ever asked you what a user experience designer is.
- Gel conference videos now online February 18, 2009 | 1 comments
- Nationwide Insurance demonstrates user research with NationPam January 18, 2011 | 3 comments
- Netflix Recommends: Art & Design Documentaries April 10, 2011 | 8 comments
- If I could tell designers one thing July 30, 2009 | 1 comments
- Etiquette isn’t dead March 1, 2011 | 3 comments