I recently set up an account on Formspring, a site that lets people ask and answer questions about anything at all. I’ve been asked 17 questions so far, and I’ve answered every one.
So if you want to ask me something about user experience, consulting, writing, life in New York City, or whatever else is on your mind, just ask me on Formspring!
Keep in mind that my answers will probably be pretty short — one to three paragraphs — so if you’re looking for a super in-depth answer, you can always bring your question to Whit Hour, (almost) every Monday 10-11pm Eastern Time at http://justin.tv/whitneyhess.
Thanks for helping me get the contents of my brain down in writing :)
- IA Summit 2008: Todd Zaki Warfel’s “Data Driven Design Research Personas” April 18, 2008 | 0 comments
- IA Summit 2008: LukeW’s “Content Page Design Best Practices” April 17, 2008 | 3 comments
- IA Summit 2008: Nathan Curtis’s “Audiences & Artifacts” April 18, 2008 | 0 comments
- IA Summit 2009: A functional family reunion March 29, 2009 | 2 comments
- I’m Quoted in the New York Observer December 4, 2008 | 2 comments