Receiving a request from someone who wants to translate your blog posts into other languages is thrilling and humbling. It’s such an honor to know that these pieces resonate with anyone at all — but to find out that they cross geographical and cultural barriers is truly amazing!
Here are some of the translations I know about. If I’ve missed any others, please let me know in the comments.
So You Wanna Be a User Experience Designer — Step 2: Guiding Principles
Principi guida per il design dell’esperienza utente
By Cesare Lamanna, managing editor of HTML.it
Princípios Orientadores para UX Designers
By Maicon Sobczak, freelance graphic designer in São Paulo, Brazil
20 conseils pour concevoir une bonne expérience client
By Olivier Sauvage, independent usability consultant in Lille, France
10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design
O que não é User Experience Design
By Fabricio Teixeira, Brazilian user experience designer
- My Top 10 User Experience Blogs to Watch in 2010 on Blogs.com February 26, 2010 | 4 comments
- Pleasure and Pain on kirtsy! June 11, 2008 | 1 comments
- Advergirl gives props to Pleasure and Pain May 20, 2008 | 1 comments
- Pleasure and Pain is #1 on Google December 4, 2008 | 3 comments
- Awesome Email of the Day: I write to you, thanks to Google Translator November 30, 2010 | 7 comments
Fabricio Teixeira says
Thanks for the link!
Your blog is a great source of inspiration for brazilian UX Designers :)