If you weren’t able to catch the live broadcast, be sure to check out the video and podcast.
We talked about how I’ve used Twitter to build my professional network, what it’s like to be a consultant, and all sorts of stuff about user experience. I had such a great time, and the hour flew by!
Thanks to everyone who tuned in, and especially to Jeffrey and Dan for making me feel so comfortable.
- The first Whit Hour was a success August 3, 2009 | 7 comments
- boxee now in public alpha January 8, 2009 | 2 comments
- Redesigning the boxee experience December 18, 2008 | 21 comments
- Whit Hour – Week 12 August 3, 2010 | 0 comments
- Happy Cog and Happy Whitney November 19, 2008 | 21 comments