Like I mentioned in my post on UX London, I also had the pleasure of being on a UK UPA panel with Dave Gray, Jeff Patton, and Stephen Anderson titled UX Clinic. We spent about two hours answering the audience’s questions — some previously submitted and some on the fly. It was a blast.
Thanks to Eva (for making me look so cute!) and to all of the UK UPA folks for a great night!
- My Creating a Culture of UX workshop at UX London May 28, 2010 | 2 comments
- SxSW: Our panel “From Freelance to Agency: Start Small, Stay Small” March 29, 2009 | 6 comments
- My DIY UX talk is featured in InformationWeek August 24, 2009 | 1 comments
- I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart 2009 January 3, 2009 | 5 comments
- DIY UX at An Event Apart Chicago 2009 October 20, 2009 | 13 comments