Many thanks go to Allen Stern of CenterNetworks for covering my DIY UX presentation in the InformationWeek blog. He was in attendance when I gave the talk to about 25 people at the NYC Customer Development Process Meetup last week.
Read his article: DIY Usability For Startups
I will be giving the presentation again at An Event Apart Chicago on October 12, and may have the opportunity to deliver it before then.
Allen’s videos of the event
- Ultra Light User Experience June 25, 2009 | 0 comments
- I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart 2009 January 3, 2009 | 5 comments
- Designing for Startups in Smashing Magazine February 26, 2011 | 0 comments
- See you at An Event Apart Chicago October 10, 2009 | 2 comments
- I’m Speaking at Pittsburgh Web Design Day March 13, 2009 | 3 comments